Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4144
View in linear mode

Subject: "Diff rebuild /Inspection (Warning 56ker's)" Previous topic | Next topic
InFiNiT3Aug-04-06 10:57 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4144, "Diff rebuild /Inspection (Warning 56ker's)"
Aug-04-06 11:12 AM by InFiNiT3

Srry this took so long fellas... I couldnt find my Cam. Software to let me upload the pics lol. Well here it goes...

Start by removeing the Diff cover:

Remove the axle retainers: (+ extention if used on caravan)

Picture of other side (caravan):

Gently/Slowly pry the retainer out of the trans:

Its removed!

The diff should be kinda cocked and readt to be removed:
(be sure to clean useing laquer thinner)

The diff in all its glory!

The Weak Link!

Of course while your checking this out check for burn marks (blue in color) and of course signs of binding... which you shouldnt have while u hold this in your hand u realize its basicall bullet proof. with the exception of thos tabs of course

****Comming soon , Trans oil pump teardown w/ pics****

mods include but not limited to:
engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit.
Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Diff rebuild /Inspection (Warning 56ker's) [View all] , InFiNiT3, Aug-04-06 10:57 AM
  RE: Diff rebuild /Inspection (Warning 56ker's), gramozeka, Aug-07-06 10:32 AM, #1
RE: Diff rebuild /Inspection (Warning 56ker's), InFiNiT3, Aug-07-06 07:42 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4144 Previous topic | Next topic