Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1849
View in linear mode

Subject: ""Can,t find the trans dipstick for 1991 misubitshi eclipse AUTO"" Previous topic | Next topic
cheezyvSep-01-03 01:55 PM
Member since Sep 01st 2003
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1849, ""Can,t find the trans dipstick for 1991 misubitshi eclipse AUTO""

My car jerks sometimes when I put it in drive, and has been since I bought it, (2 years ago and usually it drives good) well the other night it jerked but then felt weird when trying to go, so I had to drive in low gear (the lowest) and now I cannot find the dipstick to check the fluid, I was told so many places it should be, even told that mitsubitshi did not have one,oh well I don,t get it, anyone know? please hurry!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

"Can,t find the trans dipstick for 1991 misubitshi eclipse AUTO" [View all] , cheezyv, Sep-01-03 01:55 PM
  RE: Can,t find the dipstick for 1991 misubitshi eclipse AUTO", cheezyv, Sep-02-03 05:37 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1849 Previous topic | Next topic