Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1450
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: what up??" Previous topic | Next topic
DirtyJul-09-03 05:41 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1451, "RE: what up??"
In response to In response to 0

Damn Jake. I really don't mean to break your balls about your sig, but dude that shit is subliminal. I'm not gonna lie, most of the time I'm logged on I got a good buzz going on and every time I see your sig I get all fucked up man. All I did was read your post and next thing I know, it's 5 minutes later and my cigarette has burnt down to my knuckles, and I don't remember taking my boots off. I don't really know what I'm trying to say here, except......................................................................................................................................................your sig just fucks me up dude. I just dib m b

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

what up?? [View all] , InFiNiT3, Jul-09-03 02:57 PM
  RE: what up??, Dirty, Jul-09-03 05:41 PM #1
RE: what up??, soulcontroller, Jul-09-03 06:06 PM, #2
RE: what up??, Dirty, Jul-10-03 05:24 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1450 Previous topic | Next topic