Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 7 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #832
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: HIGH RPMs.." Previous topic | Next topic
ttieucaMay-14-03 07:48 AM
Member since May 12th 2003
29 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#850, "RE: HIGH RPMs.."
In response to In response to 8

hmMM.. okay.. my car does shift 3 timez.. but like i said... even before i cut the OD wires... i tried turning it on and off.. but it had no effects on my RPMs whatsoever.. i mean it was perfect.. now... going at 60 mph... my RPM is up to 3.. and you know ... if it wasn't messed up... you shouldn't get to 3 RPM until like 70 and 80.. but yeah.. i took out yesterday.. i tried it several times.. it shifts 3 timez.. i guess something is wrong wid my overdrive.. but what though?? the overdrive cylanoid?? or something else specifically.. man.. i've spend a lot of money. .trying to fix this problem.. but nothing helps.. i got the fuel injection service.. that's like $100 rite there.. transmission fluid changed.. i got that done at home.. could that have any effects on my RPM??? cuz right after i changed my transmission fluid for about 2 or 3 weeks.. that's when it starts messing up.. i don't knoe if i have anything to do with it.. but in the beginning i be checkin out my top speed u knoe.. i kept hittin like 120 on the highway.. that's fastest it would go.. i kept doing that.. i hope it didn't loosen the gasket or anything.. but please... what's WRONG with my car.. i'll try to wire it back together.. but i knoe for sure .. before when it was still wired.. turning it on and off.. had nothing to do with the RPM... please guyz.. if something's wrong wid my overdrive.. what is ?!?!? or could it be something else.. based on everything i've told you.. and last of all.. do you guys have info or instructions on how to change stuffz like timing belts.. transmission fluid.. oil change.. putting on springs.. u knoe .. stuffz like that.. i hope you guyz do.. by the way.. i have a red eclipse.. jux clear lights.. muffler... spoiler... CD player.. i'll try to take a picture of it.. and post it on .. so you guyz have an idea.. sorry if this is getting long.. but i'm really concerned about my car's RPM.. it's gonna be messed up soon if i keep going at 4.5 RPM on the highway.

Bao

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HIGH RPMs.. [View all] , ttieuca, May-12-03 12:03 PM
  RE: HIGH RPMs.., Dirty, May-12-03 03:07 PM, #1
RE: HIGH RPMs.., Joe B Slow, May-12-03 05:31 PM, #2
RE: HIGH RPMs.., ttieuca, May-13-03 02:49 AM, #3
RE: HIGH RPMs.., Joe B Slow, May-13-03 03:59 AM, #4
      RE: HIGH RPMs.., ttieuca, May-13-03 08:09 AM, #5
           RE: HIGH RPMs.., GTAGRIP, May-13-03 08:53 AM, #6
                RE: HIGH RPMs.., woo2gnt97, May-13-03 03:07 PM, #7
                     RE: HIGH RPMs.., Dirty, May-13-03 04:40 PM, #8
                          RE: HIGH RPMs.., ttieuca, May-14-03 07:48 AM #9
                               RE: HIGH RPMs.., Dark Ringleader, May-19-03 05:42 AM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #832 Previous topic | Next topic