Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3512
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny trouble" Previous topic | Next topic
bokchoiFeb-21-05 10:01 PM
Member since Jan 29th 2003
412 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3512, "Tranny trouble"

Alright, not sure if this has happened to anyone...after installing my intercooler i noticed that one of the pipes seem to irritate one of the sensors on the tranny block (the black one). When I start the guy I thought everything was all good. However, when I try to switch to D (drive), the damn shifter would automatically shift back to neutral...I didnt want to keep it on drive because it is always desperately switching back to neutral. I have no problems hitting reverse but for some strange reason it wouldnt allow me to go any further than neutral. I assume its the sensor. But when I took off the intercooler pipe so that the sensor could fit perfectly in, it would do the same. Is my sensor messed up now or something? Please help...I need to use my car by the end of wed. By the way, I'm auto

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3512 Previous topic | Next topic