Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3353
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny Downshift when stopping is very rough." Previous topic | Next topic
laoreflxznOct-18-04 05:24 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2004
40 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3353, "Tranny Downshift when stopping is very rough."

Ok just like the subject the downshift from stopping is really rough. so rough the car almost stall. First of all I just replace my tranny and change the torque converter to a high stall which is about 2400-2800 stall speed. For a couple of day it didn't happen but know when I come to a stop the tranny downshift then suddenly when it shift down from 2nd to 1st it kicks or jerk the whole car and almost die then back up. But I do notice that when that happens idling is kinda high. Some time when I am stop light the idling goes from 1000-2000 and then back down and then up. Can it be the TPS or the IAC. Planning to change all those when I get the 60mm TB from Modern Performance. Please any help is greatly appreciated.

V

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3353 Previous topic | Next topic