Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2628
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..." Previous topic | Next topic
DracasMar-14-04 10:04 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2004
330 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2635, "RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..."
In response to In response to 4

How long did it take for it to start acting different? I can get to 6k in 2nd, but in 3rd, it always shifts at 5k. The only good difference I can feel now is when I shift at 6k in 2nd, the car pulls alittle harder, through the shift. Other than that, everything is exactly the same, performance wise. I'll give it a few more days. I really miss being able to just hit the gas and downshift.

Oh, and it's not 70+ for me, its like 58+ or so. After that, the car won't downshift, unless I manually do it. I was testing a few things out on the way home from work this morning. (I hate getting off at 2:30 am) I only got up to 90, trying to see how my car would act. I just hope it actually does something more useful soon, but its not that hard to go and put the wire back together, so I'm not going to worry about it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts... [View all] , jsupetran, Mar-13-04 07:53 PM
  RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Dracas, Mar-13-04 08:32 PM, #1
RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., jsupetran, Mar-14-04 05:54 AM, #2
      RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Dracas, Mar-14-04 07:47 AM, #3
           RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., python6586, Mar-14-04 11:41 AM, #4
                RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Dracas, Mar-14-04 10:04 PM #5
                     RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., ajna_star, Mar-15-04 08:48 PM, #6
                          RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Mar-16-04 02:27 AM, #7
                               RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Dracas, Mar-16-04 03:10 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2628 Previous topic | Next topic