Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #491
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone RACING at the shootout who can run 12s?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorVX100Jul-14-03 09:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#491, "Anyone RACING at the shootout who can run 12s?"

I'm wondering of all the turboed guys going out there, who are actually racing, who are our faster guys?

The reason why is I'm trying to figure out if it is a good idea to have our fastest owner (or two fastest) compete in the FWD class. My guess is there won't be too many people in that class, so if we've got someone running pretty decent times, we could get a trophy in FWD which would impress the crowd, and make us look good

Even if the person doesn't get a trophy, but makes a good effort and runs pretty quick, I think that would still make us look good.

I have no idea what would be a fast time, but if anyone is racing who can hit high 12s or so, I think that would at least be close enough.

So, does that apply to anyone?

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anyone RACING at the shootout who can run 12s? [View all] , ModeratorVX100, Jul-14-03 09:25 AM
  RE: Anyone RACING at the shootout who can run 12s?, Teamner947, Jul-14-03 10:38 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #491 Previous topic | Next topic