Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #254
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers" Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiOct-02-02 01:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#254, "FS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers"

A friend of mine in town here wants me to try to sell some of his "spare parts" he has laying around. Here's what he's got:

(1) '96 Rear End w/ backup lights, excellent condition, little chewed up on the corner under the left tailight (dog chewed on or something), easily fixable, currently painted camelion. 50 + shipping

(2) '96 Rear End w/o backup lights, but he says he has them. Great condition, painted red. Not off the car yet...he's making a custom rear end, then they'll be off. 50 + shipping

(3) '96 Eclipse Tails, he has the two turn lights and the center ECLIPSE light piece. 75 + shipping 50 + shipping w/o the center piece

(4) 2 - Baby Spoilers - Didn't get to see, but he said in awesome condition. 50 + Shipping

Let me know if you guys want any of this stuff, I'm to take care of getting stuff boxed up and taking the money...give me a ring here or at ernestdan@hotmail.com

Latez,
Dano

'98 Talon Esi

Mods:
System:Alpine CD Deck w/ 6d Changer|2 10" C2 Precision Power Subs|Fosgate 360a2 Amp
Engine:helmut.idlegames.com/sounds/tal_cdb.mp3|Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs|Iceman CAI
Suspension:Upper Front & Rear Strut Bars|Bridgestone Potenza RE910 Tires
Exterior:15% Tint All Around

Next Purchases:
Symborski Shifter Kit
Short Shifter

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac!!"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers [View all] , FlyinEsi, Oct-02-02 01:03 PM
  RE: FS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers, Jarrad_GST, Oct-03-02 06:15 AM, #1
RE: FS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers, FlyinEsi, Oct-03-02 03:27 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #254 Previous topic | Next topic