Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122379
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeOct-07-14 08:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122379, "FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250"

Ok guys and gals,
Some of you may remember me (I hope!) and some of you may not. But it has finally come to that point in my life where I have to let certain things go. With a 2 year old and an upcoming move to Houston TX looming I have decided to let my 1997 Black GS Hahn Racecraft FMIC turbo'ed eclipse go on to a new owner. While I know that selling an eclipse on this board is not normal, please read and look at my incentives offer.

OK SO HERE IS THE INCENTIVE PLAN:
Buy it from me and score an awesome tuned, modified original GS, or find me a buyer and receive 10% of the sale price from me. If the buyer of the vehicle names you as the referrer of the sale then I will give you 10% of the sale price.

I have owned this magnificent beast since 2004 and have lovingly and meticulously upgraded it into the car it is today. Started out as a low mileage fully stock GS black exterior/grey interior car, through 2GNT I upgraded it into the mod car it is now. Please feel free to browse through my lengthy and sordid history here on 2GNT and you will find that I have been here for quite a while and know my way around the turbo'ed 2GNT.

GOOD:
All the hard work and parts are already sorted and built. The car has a clean and clear title in hand. She runs, drives forwards and backwards, stops on a dime, and all functions work perfectly. THE MODIFICATIONS are all done, See below. 22Lbs of build documentation and assorted receipts and build instructions included, enough to build this car from scratch if necessary.
A car full of spares, extras, parts, and accesories. Look at the pics. The car also includes the stock rims with fairly new all season tires and the stock spare. Also includes an Optima Red-top battery.

The bad(normal):
Mitsubishi black paint is faded on all horizontal surfaces (see pics)
Even though all parts are there and included (with spares) I haven't had the time to button everything back up. Interior bolts, screws, etc. are included but not in place.
All new MegaSquirt harness has been run from engine bay into car, but is not terminated yet. That's it!

The car is running and driving just fine. Currently controlled by the stock ECU with 450CC injectors in place.
The car is located in Denver, CO and I am willing to assist in shipping.
Please find a multitude of pictures and videos at these locations:
CURRENT STATE:
http://imgur.com/a/whqTF
BUILD LOG and older pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/0ePEG

Exhaust video:

1997 Mitsubishi GS model Manual 5 speed with 420A engine
Black exterior/ grey interior
Rebuilt engine-
• BLOCK:
o JE 8.8:1 Forged Pistons
o Hot Tanked
o Decked
o Factory crankshaft balanced and checked
o New Freeze Plugs
o Bored and Honed +.20 to even up the bores and bore match the pistons
o New Clevite Main and Rod Bearings
o New ARP Main Studs
o New Gates Timing Belt
o Eagle H-Beam Billet Connecting Rods
o Clevite 77 Main Bearings
o Clevite 77 Rod Bearings
• HEAD:
o Decked
o Stage 2 Race Port and Polish with full gasket match
o New Valve Seals
o Crane Valve Springs
o New ARP Head Studs
o New Lifters with the oversized oil hole
o New Mopar +.010 MLS Head Gasket
o +1mm Stainless Valves

• Aluminum AFX Underdrive pulleys
• AEM Adjustable cam gears
• ARP Fasteners, headbolts
• Clipped racing waterpump
• New Melling Oil Pump
• Venom intake manifold
• Modern Performance 60mm throttlebody matched to intake manifold
• Custom shaved and powdercoated valve cover
• Ishihara/Johnson Crank Scraper
• Solid motor mounts
• Ross Racing -6 AN fuel rail
• Screamin Demon Coil Pack
Hahn RaceCraft Stage 2 turbo kit-
• Super 16G turbo
• Front mounted Intercooler
• Custom powdercoated intercooler piping
• Blow off valve
• High temp powdercoated exhaust manifold
• Stainless steel hoses with AN fittings on all ends
• High flow Walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump AND
• Accell In-Line Fuel Pump
• Aeromotive 1:1 FPR
Battery relocated to trunk
Battery cut-off switch under hood
Vacuum pressure gauge under-hood for tuning assistance
New style Timing belt tensioner
Full Tsudo 2 ½” cat-back exhaust with electronic cutout before catalytic converter
17” brushed lip rims, new tires
Also includes stock aluminum rims and tires
Spare tire
Carputer-

Megasquirt-
• Fully assembled and tested
• Official MS wiring harness
• 4G63 High impedence injector adapter
• MegaSquirt with the Aluminum case, with baro corrections.
• Also comes with a Megastim v2.21 for testing. Unit was never used or installed.

Racing seats
MOMO steering wheel, removable
Alarm, remote start, turbo timer
Carbon fiber rear deck lid
Carbon fiber gas door cover
Gauges
Reverse glow in dash gauges and matching pillar gauges
Smoked side markers
Smoked taillights
Blacked out center panel
Limo tint
Custom powdercoated Injen Fuse box cover
Injen Radiator cap cover
Cleared headlights
Symborski shifter kit
Short throw shifter kit
GSX Brake upgrade
Drill/slotted rotors
Custom painted Calipers front/rear
Stainless steel brake lines
Speedbleed brake bleeder fittings
Performance Friction pads
Front valance Winglets

Tokiko Blue shocks and lowering springs
Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars

Electronics:
• HKS boost controller
• EGT
• Zeitronix wideband O2 sensor Zt-2 with all the hardware, including EGT, and LCD Display
• Crane ignition Unit with launch control and rev limiter
2 way electronic Car alarm with inside noise generators, turbo cool down, remote start, and scheduling features.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250 [View all] , djtrickee, Oct-07-14 08:46 PM
  RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, ez, Oct-08-14 08:09 PM, #1
RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, djtrickee, Oct-08-14 08:39 PM, #2
      RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-09-14 05:57 AM, #3
           RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, J, Oct-09-14 10:54 AM, #4
RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, iamnotwhoiam, Oct-09-14 03:10 PM, #5
RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, DanKid, Oct-11-14 07:50 PM, #6
RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, grain, Oct-12-14 01:44 PM, #7
RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, jdpilot, Dec-22-14 09:07 PM, #8
RE: FS- 1997 Eclipse GS fully modded HRC Eclipse READ DETAILS - $3250, ez, Dec-31-14 12:59 PM, #9

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122379 Previous topic | Next topic