Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #117510
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
azdaveApr-26-10 04:29 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117516, "RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ"
In response to In response to 3

Originally posted by boosted60trimrst
wow .dave dont sell it lol. im sad . Your car is like a showcase for everything on hidplanet and what got me into doing led retrofits .what you moving on to ? i hope you guys know what your getting cuz it would be a shame if it wasnt taken good care of with the quality of work that went into it .

It's time to move on. This is the last Eclipse I own but I can always buy another one. It was a hell of a lot of fun but now I'm going back 25-30 years to an old love of mine, the much maligned Chevrolet Corvair. I had 13 of the second generation 65-69 models when I lived in Indianapolis and I always wanted to get back into them. I now have 3 Corvairs with two sporting big block V-8s where the back seat used to be.

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
props for one of the most bad ass eclipses ever.

Thanks for the endorsement.

Here is the ad copy I just finished for the sale. I think I covered everything.
Keep in mind this is written for those who might not be familiar with Eclipses.

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS
105K, 5-speed, 2.0L with Super 16G turbocharger. Power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes, A/C, Cruise, etc. This car was a pure stock RS when I purchased it in the spring of 2003 with about 57K on it. It was originally registered in New Mexico and has never been on salted roads. There are NO rust issues at all. I am the second owner and it currently has 105K on it. It has been parked outside overnight maybe 5 times since I have owned it. I rarely drive it in the rain because I like to keep it extremely clean inside and out. The car gets 22-24 MPG driven with spirit on city streets and I can easily get 32-36 MPG while highway cruising between 65-70 MPH. The car has a clean AZ title in my name with no damage history.

Suspension, Rims, Tires and Brakes
-Like new Tokico Illumina struts and springs 5-way adjustable (all new under 2000 miles ago).
-Akebono brake pads. Absolutely no squeaks, extremely low dust and low wear on the rotors…best brake pad for the street by far.
-Rear sway bar upgrade
-Dual-piston GSX front brakes
-Rear brake drum-to-disc conversion.
-Braided stainless steel flex lines
-Genuine Powerslot zinc plated rotors all around (no rust anywhere on rotors, look like they are brand new)
-16” OEM gloss silver 5-spoke rims
-Highly rated Toyo Proxes tires are in excellent condition with lots of tread remaining.

Engine
Original 420A 2.0L I4
-Hahn Racecraft Super16G turbocharger
-Hahn Racecraft Front Mount Intercooler
-Synchronic Fuel Pressure Regulator (adjustable from 1:1 up to 12:1) with no diaphragm or spring changes required)
-Walbro 255HP in-tank fuel pump with upgraded fuel pump wiring.
-Missing Link check valve on Manifold Air Pressure Sensor
-Hahn Racecraft Eliminator 3” exhaust from turbo outlet to new Hahn high-flow catalytic converter (V-band clamp on turbo) Exhaust is fully thermal-wrapped from the turbo to the converter.
-3” Stainless steel Greddy EVO “under-axle” exhaust from high-flow cat to muffler tip.
-Unorthodox Racing under drive pulley
-All metal dual-row radiator.
-Oil catch can
-Custom designed belt tensioner on A/C and PS pump belt eliminates OEM tensioner adjustment issues and belt flipping problems.
-400HP axles from the Driveshaft shop.
-Timing belt serviced at 60K. Timing belt change not due for another 15K miles.
-Turbocharger requires no knowledge of tuning or any ECU flashing, etc. Turbo has been on the car for four years and I’ve never had a single issue or even changed the spark plugs since the kit was installed. It’s as care free as can be and it will outperform a stock GS-T or GSX.

Interior, Exterior and Lighting Mods
-Genuine B & M brand short shifter.
-Remote window roll-up and roll-down. When you arm the alarm system the windows roll up automatically. When you use the remote start feature the windows roll down about 1” to vent trapped hot air.
-Driver’s side window controls have 1-touch roll-down AND 1-touch roll-up on BOTH windows. Passenger has normal roll-down and roll-up functions.
-Custom delay timer added allows power window operation for a much longer period after vehicle shut-down time than the OEM setting.
-Sound system turn-off delay. When you shut the car off the radio continues to play even after you remove the key and open the driver’s door. The radio will continue to operate until the driver’s door is closed.
-Remote trunk pop and pneumatic lift with air pump and air pressure fill control module.
-Remote Start with dual safety lock-outs to prevent remote starting the engine while accidentally in gear. (audible warning feature and light will alert you if you attempt to park the car while still in gear). You cannot force the car to start in gear. You can pre-set your A/C or heater controls so when you remote start you’ll have a comfortable car to enter.
-Code brand alarm with ¼ mile range extended remote.
-Full custom LED tail lights with 828 Lumiled's Superflux LEDs
-Lighted center section
-7-segment sequential turn signals and flashers. (owner can custom adjust speed and duration of blink rate while sitting in car)
-unique LED turn signal indicator bar placed above speedometer and tach replace stock turn signal indiactors and duplicate lighting effects on the rear of the car.
-900 lumen LED backup lights with stutter feature to attract further attention when backing up.
-One-of-a-kind front side marker lights with amber and white LEDs. LEDs are white for normal marker function and alternately toggle from amber to white for a turn signal function.
-Custom-built projector style high-powered LED front amber turn signals.
-Unique DRL (Audi-style) LED strips below each headlight. These LED strips are dimmable if desired for night driving or show use. The LEDs run at full brightness during daylight hours.
-DRL LEDs can be turned on manually with a hidden switch for car show use. LEDs turn on automatically at full brightness when the HID driving lights are active and when the marker lights turn on they dim to the night time brightness setting.
-Blazer brand true HID 880-based 6000K driving lights.
-One of a kind custom HID projector headlights with Hella E55 bi-xenon projectors, RFS clear lens swap and Bosch AL boosted ballasts output 35-65 watts in 5-pre-programmed steps. Bulbs are 6000K D2S-based capsules.
-High beam stutter feature on bi-xenon shutters. Attention getting high beam flash has two pre-programmed sequences.
-Tasteful LED lighting upgrades throughout the car including entire gauge cluster and HVAC controls, driver’s puddle light, trunk light, door handle lights and dual dome lights in both the normal dome and in the upgraded GSX mirror housing.
-Panasonic sound system includes Ipod cable and charge dock hidden inside center console (LED light installed inside console too). Deck also has remote control included. -Ipod (not included) can be controlled via an illuminated remote located just below the radio. -Pioneer speakers upgraded front and rear.
-ScanGaugeII hides in the storage area below the radio. It is easily seen by the driver but is hidden from view when parked. It monitors up to 16 OBDII functions and can be easily removed for use in other vehicles if you wish.
-Instant mute/attenuate button hidden on shifter allows for instant radio silence without removing your hand from the shifter.
-Bazooka Tube powered sub speaker in trunk has quick disconnects when you need more room for cargo.
-Custom timer on headlights, driving lights and DRL LED strips automatically turns the lights on and off sequentially (after delay) with remote start feature.
-90-degree opening hood modification allows full access to work on engine or for showing off at car meets. Normal hood opening and prop rod is not affected.
-High-powered triple LED under-hood light turns on automatically but has disable switch if you don’t want to leave it on all day at a car show.
-Entire chassis and inner panels sprayed professionally with visco-elastic sound deadening coating.
-Interior floors, doors, etc. covered additionally with form-in-place sound-deadening mats.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ [View all] , azdave, Apr-26-10 12:30 PM
  RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, dalesmitsu, Apr-26-10 12:45 PM, #1
RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, 420agreenvilleSC, Apr-26-10 02:10 PM, #2
      RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, boosted60trimrst, Apr-26-10 04:01 PM, #3
           RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, azdave, Apr-26-10 04:29 PM #4
                RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, ez, Apr-27-10 12:10 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, freelancefool, May-07-10 08:30 AM, #6
                          RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, 96rs-t, May-13-10 01:17 AM, #7
                               RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, azdave, May-14-10 07:37 AM, #8
                                    RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, boosted60trimrst, May-14-10 11:50 AM, #9
                                         RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, RoninEclipse2G, May-14-10 12:02 PM, #10
                                              RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ, 740 turbo brick, May-14-10 03:48 PM, #11
                                                   RE: FS: 98 Eclipse RS-T Phoenix AZ SOLD, azdave, Jun-03-10 03:05 PM, #12

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #117510 Previous topic | Next topic