Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7000
View in linear mode

Subject: "SLAP Event at the Tweeter in Gurnee, IL" Previous topic | Next topic
audiophylMay-13-03 02:40 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7000, "SLAP Event at the Tweeter in Gurnee, IL"

This weekend, the 2nd Sound, Looks & Performance (SLAP) Event will take place in Illinois. The event will be held on May 18th at the Tweeter store in Gurnee IL.

The event will consist of three judging formats: Show-n-Shine, dB (spl), and dBq (sound quality). Competitors may enter one, two, or all three formats. Awards will be given for the top 3 competitors in each class and best of show awards.

Entry fees are as follows:
$30 to enter any one format: dB, dBq, or show
$50 to enter any two formats: dB, dBq, or show
$70 to enter all three formats: dB, dBq, or show

Registration will open at 8:00am and close promptly at 11:00am. Show-n-Shine and dBq judging will begin at approx. 9:30am, with first runs of dB taking place at the close of registration.

I will be coordinating this event for SLAP and I would like to see a good following of fellow DSMer's in attendance. Vector Racing will have his Eclipse at the event and if you haven't seen this DSM in person, you do not want to miss the opportunity.

Any questions, please visit www.slapshow.com or email me at audiophyl@uti.com

See ya in the lanes!!!

J. Mykel Hill
SLAP Mid-West Event Coordinator

jmykel@slapshow.com

Certified IASCA Judge
Certified SLAP Judge

http://members.cardomain.com/audiophyl

2002 Sound, Looks, & Performance National Champion--Advanced Mitsubishi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7000 Previous topic | Next topic