Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2172
View in linear mode

Subject: "UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSMay-09-02 09:54 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2172, "UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....."

Ok here are the final plans for the meet now that i have everything figured out. It will be on Saturday, JUNE 1st, in Toledo, OH. Starts around 1 pm, or so. The meet will be held at Spring Meadows Shopping Center, in the parking lot of DICK'S SPORTING GOODS. This shopping center is right off of the highway, and very easy to find. Its a very big outdoor strip mall, you just have to find Dick's sporting goods, you cant miss it. There are many restaurants right there, and about 4 or so hotels if you plan on staying the night. Let me know if you need some hotel info. Again, ANY DSM of any year, make and model is welcome to attend. Let anyone you know with a DSM to come, hopefully we can have a great turn out. You can reply here to let me know and others interested know who will be coming to this. You can use mapquest.com for driving directions if you like. Here is the addy you can use to get them. 1401 Spring Meadows DR. Holland, OH, 43528. This center is right off of I-475, Airport HWY exit. You will see the center as you are on the exit, can't miss it. Well there it is, and hope to see many of you there! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at eclipsed4evr@attbi.com

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here..... [View all] , TeamXtremeRS, May-09-02 09:54 AM
  RE: UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....., Moderatorxcasbonx, May-09-02 02:58 PM, #1
RE: UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....., ghostshellx, May-09-02 10:10 PM, #2
RE: UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....., TeamXtremeRS, May-11-02 05:32 AM, #3
RE: UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....., 96rs, May-11-02 08:06 AM, #4
      RE: UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....., ghostshellx, May-11-02 05:45 PM, #5
           RE: UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....., jesse, May-11-02 06:15 PM, #6
                RE: UPDATE! Tri-State area meet details inside! Click here....., 99GS, May-12-02 06:13 AM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2172 Previous topic | Next topic