Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1428
View in linear mode

Subject: "Suggestion for next NorCal Meet" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaFeb-15-02 07:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1428, "Suggestion for next NorCal Meet"

Haha I know that we haven't even had the In and Out Meet yet but I got some suggestions.

Malibu Grand Prix- It's a go kart track where you can ride those big ass go karts on their track. It's an outdoor track also. The carts drive like F1 cars and they have a gay misfiring system though that cuts power if it senses the wheel skidding. Cheap to race like 1 dollar a lap and there's an arcade a kinda large parking lot. Oh yeah 1 car goes at a time.

Speedring- Speedring is an indoor go kart track and it's wheel to wheel action. You race by heats so if we have enough 2GNT'rs we can have a heat just for us and we can duke it out. They even provide racing suits, gloves, and helmet. IT's pricey though like 50 dollar for 1 session/heat, but if we get a group buy on it could be cheaper. Carts are smaller than the ones at Malibu Grand Prix but they have no limiters on them, they are fast and you can drift em... Plus you can crash into each other.

Oakland Coliseum SCCA Autox- I will be autoxing on March 3rd at the coliseum. We can have a meet there, the parking lot is huge and we can watch people race and see lots of cool cars. Problem is I might miss out on the meet if I race, maybe no racing for me and I just chill with you guyz.

If ne1 else has ne other suggestions post em. I would very much like to go to speedring... never raced there yet.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Suggestion for next NorCal Meet [View all] , HadesOmega, Feb-15-02 07:46 PM
  RE: Suggestion for next NorCal Meet, vegasdsmr, Feb-15-02 08:46 PM, #1
RE: Suggestion for next NorCal Meet, HadesOmega, Feb-18-02 08:51 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1428 Previous topic | Next topic