Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8170
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
icedoutJul-19-03 08:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8183, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to In response to 0
Jul-19-03 08:34 AM by icedout

>Ok here it is fellow 2gnters, well boys and girls, ladys and
>germs, our community has grown, and the weather is MAD NICE.
>Meet time is here. Everybody will be able to enjoy the
>temparture and Invite everyone you can think of with a car.
>Import & hooked up preferable It dont matter, bring your
>friend, and your foes. Lets be friends!! Bring your
>girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, boy friends for you gay folks
>...j/k
>
>We will do anything and everything possible. The runway is the
>limit at Floyd Bennett Field. It is located in southern
>Brooklyn, right off of Flatbush Avenue. For those of you who
>don't know, it was the first airport in NYC. It is now
>government property and no longer in use. They do have a NYPD
>and sanitation training facilty on premises, but the area is
>vast and plenty of room for us to have some fun.
>
>I'm feeling JULY 26TH?????
>
>Directions:
>
>Mass Transit: From Manhattan, take the No.2 Train (No.5 train
>only on weekday rush hours on the East Side) on the West Side
>downtown to Flatbush & Nostrand Avenue (last stop), from there
>transfer to the Q35 Greenline bus south on Flatbush Avenue.
>Ask the driver to let you off at Floyd Bennett Field. Check
>the bus map for the many buses that connect to the Q35 line.
>Take any trains from Manhattan that stop at Atlantic or
>Pacific Avenue stations in Brooklyn and transfer to the No.2
>or No.5 trains to the Flatbush/Nostrand Station and take the
>Q-35 bus. The Q-35 bus stops on Flatbush Avenue across from
>the entrance at the Ryan Visitor Center and again at the
>entrance road just before the bridge toll plaza. (you wont be
>needing this because you're coming in a car right!!)
>
>By Car: From the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn take exit 11-S which
>brings you onto Flatbush Avenue South. About 1 mile south the
>Belt Parkway, keep left and turn left at the traffic light
>just before the Marine Parkway Bridge toll plaza. From central
>Brooklyn, you may take Flatbush Avenue south all the way to
>the Field. From the Rockaways take the Marine Parkway Bridge
>and make the first right at the traffic light after the toll
>gate.
>
>
>
>
>http://img.airnav.com/ap/04355
>
>Let me know
>
>djdeuce66@yahoo.com
>
>Dave
>
>

and tell me Who TF is taking mass transit.... you need to draw directions up from all areas.... from NNJ, Bronx, queens, CT, ect... If there isn;t good directions you won;t be seeing me there... sorry to say that but i'm not trying to find this place unless i get good directions

I honestly think this should be for another weekend.... i wanna roll out to PA meet that was made way before this one.....
anyone else second my opinion!!!!!

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!! [View all] , deuce, Jul-18-03 08:52 AM
  RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, sonny bk, Jul-18-03 08:57 AM, #1
RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, keg killa, Jul-18-03 10:44 AM, #2
      RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, eclipse_gs_1512, Jul-18-03 03:57 PM, #3
           RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, el2oCz, Jul-18-03 06:29 PM, #4
                RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-19-03 08:24 AM, #5
RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-19-03 08:27 AM #6
RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-19-03 02:54 PM, #7
      RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-20-03 08:21 AM, #8
           RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-20-03 10:43 AM, #9
                RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-20-03 03:26 PM, #10
                     RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-20-03 07:15 PM, #11
                          RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-20-03 08:14 PM, #12
                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-21-03 07:02 AM, #13
                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, Remy, Jul-21-03 07:04 AM, #14
                                    RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-21-03 07:38 AM, #15
                                         RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, PowerEclipses, Jul-21-03 07:41 AM, #16
                                              RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-21-03 07:46 AM, #17
                                                   RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-21-03 08:00 AM, #18
                                                        RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, Bruiser, Jul-21-03 08:09 AM, #19
                                                             RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-21-03 08:58 AM, #20
                                                                  RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-21-03 10:57 AM, #21
                                                                       RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-21-03 11:13 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-21-03 11:45 AM, #23
                                                                            RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-21-03 12:50 PM, #24
                                                                                 RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, sonny bk, Jul-21-03 05:37 PM, #25
                                                                                      RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-22-03 02:43 AM, #26
                                                                                           RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-22-03 05:57 AM, #27
                                                                                                RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-22-03 06:03 AM, #28
                                                                                                     RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-23-03 03:04 PM, #29
                                                                                                          RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-23-03 05:20 PM, #30
                                                                                                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-24-03 05:44 AM, #31
                                                                                                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, DSMRoadster, Jul-24-03 09:49 AM, #32
                                                                                                                    RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, Remy, Jul-24-03 10:00 AM, #33
                                                                                                                         RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-24-03 11:25 AM, #34
                                                                                                                              RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-24-03 05:57 PM, #35
                                                                                                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-24-03 06:22 PM, #36
                                                                                                                    RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-25-03 03:08 AM, #37
                                                                                                                         RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-26-03 04:53 AM, #38
                                                                                                                              RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-26-03 05:30 AM, #39
                                                                                                                                   RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-26-03 06:27 AM, #40
                                                                                                                                        RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-26-03 08:39 AM, #41
                                                                                                                                             RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, Remy, Jul-26-03 09:07 AM, #42
                                                                                                                                             RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, sonny bk, Jul-26-03 02:11 PM, #43

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8170 Previous topic | Next topic