Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5105
View in linear mode

Subject: "Update on 60MM TB Group Buy" Previous topic | Next topic
Carbodium FibreNov-19-02 11:04 AM
Member since Oct 25th 2002
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5105, "Update on 60MM TB Group Buy"

First off let me appologize, we got mixed up in all the confusion with this group buy.
We had payments coming in daily, and as some of you know we were waiting for the throttle bodies to get back from anodizing.
All of them get done, in colors and in clear.
We took some down to the shipping place we use, right here locally, they are a good company, and personal friends of some of ours.
They were under the impression that we wanted to get all of them to them to ship all at the same time. This of course was not our intention, and they fixed the problem today by shipping them out.
Pretty much everyone that has paid got their throttle body shipped otu today, and I will have the delivery confirmation number for you all tommorow morning.

Once again my appologies, it is not our intention to delay these deliveries intentionally, or anything like that.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, etc, feel free to e-mail me, post here, or PM me.
I will be on most of the night.

Sorry, and have a good nite.

VTEC THIS, BITCH!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Update on 60MM TB Group Buy [View all] , Carbodium Fibre, Nov-19-02 11:04 AM
  RE: Update on 60MM TB Group Buy, loudgs, Nov-19-02 11:35 AM, #1
RE: Update on 60MM TB Group Buy, GorkoRacing, Nov-20-02 05:51 AM, #2
      RE: Update on 60MM TB Group Buy, 41eclipse, Nov-20-02 12:46 PM, #3
           RE: Update on 60MM TB Group Buy, loudgs, Nov-21-02 06:13 AM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5105 Previous topic | Next topic