Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4512
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet" Previous topic | Next topic
thisismygsSep-21-02 06:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4513, "RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet"
In response to In response to 0

damn bro... that sucks. gerry and i were wondering what happened to you guys. gerry tried waiting, but he was in the middle of traffic, so he had to bounce. anyway, after i left, i went to rutgers to visit some peeps. when i left there, i had a flat (a la cary). no spare, no fix-a-flat, no aaa, nothing. thank god the girl i was visiting had some of that fix-a-flat shit and i put that in, then drove to a station and deflated and inflated my tire (that's what the directions said to do). thank god it worked! ASOG... thanks for the meet guys. cary, way to go with the coupons. the kill list was:
-nitro
-batman & robin: the chiller
-stuntman's freefall
-medusa
-the batman ride
-great american scream machine
-skull mountain
-my wallet ($8 for a cheeseburger and a coke - DAMN!)

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet [View all] , 97eclipseRS, Sep-21-02 04:58 PM
  RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, thisismygs, Sep-21-02 06:00 PM #1
RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, 97eclipseRS, Sep-22-02 01:14 AM, #2
      RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, icedout, Sep-22-02 03:54 AM, #3
      RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, thisismygs, Sep-22-02 04:54 PM, #4
           RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, 97eclipseRS, Sep-24-02 11:19 AM, #5
                RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, thisismygs, Sep-25-02 03:30 AM, #6
                     RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, trickedeclipse, Sep-26-02 03:20 PM, #7
                          RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, thisismygs, Sep-27-02 12:18 AM, #8

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4512 Previous topic | Next topic