Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4512
View in threaded mode

Subject: "for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet" Previous topic | Next topic
97eclipseRSSep-21-02 04:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
940 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4512, "for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet"

some f#$%* mofo honda freakin' rice moron freakin' stole my windshield washer nozzles, and they were just stock nozzles(not the gay ricer freakin' lights). anyway, i was a little pissed. it musta been some eclipse-honda boy ricer wannabe who needed to replace his freakin' gay lights for some damn reason. i just wanted to let all you guys there know to check over your cars, since we were all parked together. BTW, aside from that annoyance the meet was awesome . sorry about that...got a lil worked up hehe, it's all good.

Dex and gerry, i noticed it when we pulled out of the mcD's lot and i tried to washe my windshield and the freakin' thing was shootin' straight up...almost got me into a lil accident out of the turn . anyway, that's why i pulled over on the side right after that. nothin' big really, it just pisses me off to know someone was messin' w/ my car...good thing i didn't catch 'em. i woulda seriously messed 'em up, hehe. aight, it's late and i'm goin' to bed. late

- Dan

HRC Stage 2|30lb injectors|S-FMU|Walbro255HP|AFX UDP|B&M Short Shifter w/ Symborski Shift Kit|Rear Strut Bar|Power Slot Rotors|more...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet [View all] , 97eclipseRS, Sep-21-02 04:58 PM
  RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, thisismygs, Sep-21-02 06:00 PM, #1
RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, 97eclipseRS, Sep-22-02 01:14 AM, #2
RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, icedout, Sep-22-02 03:54 AM, #3
RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, thisismygs, Sep-22-02 04:54 PM, #4
RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, 97eclipseRS, Sep-24-02 11:19 AM, #5
RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, thisismygs, Sep-25-02 03:30 AM, #6
RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, trickedeclipse, Sep-26-02 03:20 PM, #7
RE: for all the 2gnters (and avengers) at the NY six flags meet, thisismygs, Sep-27-02 12:18 AM, #8

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4512 Previous topic | Next topic