Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21287
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Weekly Car Event in Orange County!" Previous topic | Next topic
msl-manApr-09-09 12:56 AM
Member since Nov 29th 2003
111 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21287, "New Weekly Car Event in Orange County!"

Well we've finally got the go ahead for another public car show at the OC fairgrounds in Costa mesa! Its free and open to all so bring your rides and show them off. We're expecting to start small but obviously the more the marrier. Plus our neighbors at the OC Marketplace are giving out free breakfast to those attending. So its not a bad way to start a Saturday. I've been put in charge of spreading the word so please help me get this thing started.

The first weekend will be April 18th then every Saturday morning from 6:30-9:00. We looking forward to kicking this off. I'd love to finally get to meet some of you guys down there. We're hoping to get some interesting stuff down there. We'll see how these first couple of weeks go but we're hopeful!

Check out our initial site at www.arodcarcafe.com/index.html

"And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21287 Previous topic | Next topic