Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6225
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorbullettdsmAug-17-10 03:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6229, "RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A"
In response to In response to 3

Originally posted by Fotowntalon
If you listen close enough there is a few parts where you can hear bullet yelling.

What? Caught me yelling?! That can't be true, lol.

Proud of you my man, definitely exciting. And this was your first day on slicks....ever. Very cool to see your progression that day. And as you said, there is still room for improvemnet on your current set-up. Get her down to a 2.0 launch (doable with the slicks) and you are already deeper. I'm really liking that trap with your set-up (92+). Very impressive also.

Of course it was my pleasure to help you out a little. I can give you pointers all day long, BUT its still up to you to translate that into results (of course, I still had a blast just running around and helping). And I'm sure you knew, if you didn't make it, I was going to take her down the track, lol. I was pretty sure that the car could do it. But it was up to you to be the driver that you needed to be (and you were. Hey, a better reaction time on the semi-finals and you're running the finals)

Hell, its stuff like this is what the forums are all about. As I have said in the past, I never had this kind of help when I was learning. All I had was my own experiences, my buddies and the vendors (who you couldn't trust because they had ulterior motives; selling you their shit) for help/information. With forums like 2gnt, you guys have access to a huge amount of information and experience. I'm just glad I could help. Kinda makes it worthwhile to spend time posting on 2gnt

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A [View all] , Fotowntalon, Aug-16-10 08:02 PM
  RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A, dalesmitsu, Aug-16-10 10:23 PM, #1
RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A, 740 turbo brick, Aug-16-10 10:52 PM, #2
      RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A, Fotowntalon, Aug-16-10 11:01 PM, #3
           RE: I BROKE THE BARRIER! N/A, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-17-10 03:58 PM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6225 Previous topic | Next topic