Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6218
View in linear mode

Subject: "SCCA Autocross hits FOTOWN (Fostoria, Ohio)" Previous topic | Next topic
FotowntalonJul-20-10 01:22 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6218, "SCCA Autocross hits FOTOWN (Fostoria, Ohio)"

First off sorry if this is in the wrong section, mods feel free to move it, just notifying 2GNT members who are near and interested in this event.

This is an annual autocross event in my town and normally has a nice turn out from people all over. Would love to see a bunch of people from DSMTuners/2GNT there. Not sure if I will be competing but at least plan to show up and watch.

SCCA Members - $25 Non-SCCA Members - $40 Sign up for an SCCA Membership and your first event is Free!

More information can be found at the site http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=11201

(Fostoria is 45 minutes south of Toledo, and roughly hour and a half north of Columbus to give you an idea of where it is located)

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6218 Previous topic | Next topic