Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5186
View in linear mode

Subject: "Going to the track in 2 weeks" Previous topic | Next topic
paulstalonesiJun-06-06 11:42 AM
Member since May 24th 2006
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5186, "Going to the track in 2 weeks"

hey guys,
well im heading off to the track in about 2 weeks, its like this King of the Hill drag way thing (its only 1/8 mile track) but i think it should be fun, this is my 1st time to the track, well with my talon anyways. For mods i have:AEM CAI, Pacesetter Header, High Flow Cat, 2.5" exhaust and an Unorthodox UDP. Well now that you know my mods ill let you in on the situation. I made my dad a bet that i can get into the 10's, he really thinks the car is uncapable of doing such a thing haha, well do u think i made a good bet? Next what do u think i should do to prepare, like im gonna lower the tire pressure to probably around 24ish when i get out there and reduce weight by taking the spare and jack out of the back and removing the back seat and maybe the passenger seat? Im gonna get the oil change on her and change the plugs, can u guys think of anything else that should be done, or any inexpensive mods that can be handled in 2 weeks?
Thanks guys

Paul

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Going to the track in 2 weeks [View all] , paulstalonesi, Jun-06-06 11:42 AM
  RE: Going to the track in 2 weeks, slanTeyeZ, Jun-06-06 12:13 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5186 Previous topic | Next topic