Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1375
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: what do you guys think" Previous topic | Next topic
Fast420AJun-09-02 11:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1377, "RE: what do you guys think"
In response to In response to 1

I have the Energy Suspension motor mounts from Summit Racing, They were like $20 and take about an hour to put in and I have NO wheel hop on dry pavement and sometimes a little on wet pavement.

As far as launching goes, it takes some practice but the best way is as little wheel spin and no bogging. It does involve a little slipping on the clutch, don't just drop it cause you will spin or bog. It really depends on the tires, you have to make the right amount of power to not break the tires loose. With my current setup I launch on the street at 3000 - 3500 rpm with no wheel spin and I know I am getting 2.0 60's on the street but I can never seem to at the damn track.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - No 3rd Gear synchro

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

what do you guys think [View all] , dsmlights, Jun-09-02 11:53 AM
  RE: what do you guys think, RxR_Eclipse, Jun-09-02 01:49 PM, #1
RE: what do you guys think, Fast420A, Jun-09-02 11:09 PM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1375 Previous topic | Next topic