Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #894
View in linear mode

Subject: "Making a house electric into a car electric" Previous topic | Next topic
nappyjimOct-17-01 06:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#894, "Making a house electric into a car electric"

Sorry for the confusin subject, anyway, you know how you can buy those stobe lights at Spencer's or any store for your house. Well I was just wondering how would i hook it up to my car battery, or is it even possible. I cut off the end part with the 2 medal prongs that go into the outlet (dont know the exact name of it, ) anyway, stupid me, when i was cuttin it off, i had it plugged in and all i hear is a loud snap and then all the power cuts out, lol. (Mental Note: make sure to unplug stuff before cutting wires with scissros)

Anway, i though i could just hook up on wire to the Pos. and one to the neg. battery to see if it even powered on, but it didnt. What am i doing wrong all u electrical guys?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Making a house electric into a car electric [View all] , nappyjim, Oct-17-01 06:58 AM
  RE: Making a house electric into a car electric, Thunderous_Talon, Oct-17-01 07:02 AM, #1
RE: Making a house electric into a car electric, fauchpj, Oct-17-01 07:16 AM, #2
      RE: Making a house electric into a car electric, LoudEclipse, Oct-17-01 07:33 AM, #3
      RE: Making a house electric into a car electric, mcgyvr, Oct-17-01 08:04 AM, #4
           RE: Making a house electric into a car electric, mcgyvr, Oct-17-01 08:11 AM, #5
           RE: Making a house electric into a car electric, Fast420A, Oct-17-01 08:14 AM, #6
                RE: Making a house electric into a car electric, nappyjim, Oct-17-01 10:13 AM, #7
                     RE: Making a house electric into a car electric, Chamuko, Oct-17-01 03:22 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #894 Previous topic | Next topic