Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #510
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: was our car just made to rattle or what?????????" Previous topic | Next topic
toykillaNov-05-01 05:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
881 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#515, "RE: was our car just made to rattle or what?????????"
In response to In response to 4

LAST EDITED ON 05-Nov-01 AT 10:59 PM (PST)

Go to track auto or something and get a can or 2 of that spray on rubber. Its the same damn thing as dynomat but HELLA cheaper. I did my whole damn car and I dont hear ANYTHING. I jacked up the car and sprayed the trunk from underneath also because I found that it rattled like hell. More than the rest of the car. Just make sure you lay down a LOT of plastic to make sure you dont spray anything you dont want to. It splatters like hell and its a bitch to get off. I did basically my whole car with 3 cans of that crap. 2 cans just on the rear end where the subs were and another can up by where I am. Underneath the seats and such. Good luck!! dynamat whole trunk where it will actually works: around $200 3 cans of spray on rubber: $20 and its the same damn thing. I think even dynamat makes some in a can also. one of those sound deadening companies do.

Robert Parkhurst
toykilla@comcast.net

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

was our car just made to rattle or what????????? [View all] , bugdoubt, Nov-02-01 08:08 PM

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #510 Previous topic | Next topic