Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #4587
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: anyone use fatmat (dynamat alternative)??" Previous topic | Next topic
LeakyMitsuNov-27-02 03:39 PM
Member since Nov 15th 2002
311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4589, "RE: anyone use fatmat (dynamat alternative)??"
In response to In response to 1

dynamat is the best out there, that i have found so far anyway. my car is full of dynamat extreme. if your trying to kill road noise, the best spot i have found to cover was around your rear speakers, try going to wal mart and buying some of that poly fill stuff (like 2 dollars a bag) buy about 6 bags of it, cram the holes back there full of it, then throw on a layer of dynamat extreme. hope that helps.
Brandon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

anyone use fatmat (dynamat alternative)?? [View all] , EvMan2345, Nov-23-02 04:32 PM
  RE: anyone use fatmat (dynamat alternative)??, audiophyl, Nov-24-02 12:13 PM, #1
RE: anyone use fatmat (dynamat alternative)??, LeakyMitsu, Nov-27-02 03:39 PM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #4587 Previous topic | Next topic