Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3998
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!" Previous topic | Next topic
Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Sep-20-02 12:21 AM

#3998, "Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!"

I am getting tired of taking it inside with me everynight! It's such a pain in the ass. I can deal with bringin the lcd screen inside with my headunit at night...but where can I put this box at!?! The car is so damn small. It won't fit under either seat. Also, I'd like to have it locked down with either brakets and a padlock or combination lock or something. Help, plz.

Under the pass dash?
Under, to the left behind center console next to the left of the passenger's feet? Will that fit? I'd like it kinda close by, plus it'd be maybe too obvious in the trunk. I dunno, I'm open for any suggestions.

edit:> Approx measurements are 8" wide, by 3" tall, by 10" deep. I think.

edit edit:> My whole trunk setup is ugleeeeeeeee. All wires and a big ass airtight trunk box with 2 12"s sittin in it. You can see the amp bolted to the box. I need a whole new "nice" setup or something to be done to the current stuff, as I don't like poppin the trunk to show peoples.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing! [View all] , Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Sep-20-02 12:21 AM

• RE: Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!, m_berrow, Sep-20-02 12:43 AM, #1
  • RE: Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Sep-20-02 01:06 AM, #2
  • RE: Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!, HondaHater21, Sep-20-02 04:28 AM, #3
  • RE: Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Sep-20-02 05:17 AM, #4
  • RE: Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!, a_miller_76, Sep-20-02 06:04 AM, #5
  • RE: Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Sep-20-02 11:05 AM, #6
  • RE: Tell me where/how to permanently mount this frikin thing!, HondaHater21, Sep-20-02 02:48 PM, #7
  • word, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Sep-20-02 05:00 PM, #8
  • ATTN: mike berrow and some other notes to add., Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Sep-22-02 10:00 AM, #9
  • RE: ATTN: mike berrow and some other notes to add., m_berrow, Sep-25-02 04:46 AM, #10

• Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3998 Previous topic | Next topic