Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1567
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: CVedEclipse..(puttin 8's in the doors)" Previous topic | Next topic
CVedEclipseFeb-19-02 12:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1569, "RE: CVedEclipse..(puttin 8's in the doors)"
In response to In response to 1

i personally havent put eights in my doors (yet).. but i know that koolade has. it seems to be a fairly easy swap.. the panels should be deep enough to use the stock holes, you just need to widen them (with a dremmel for example) and then dynamat the hell out of it.. my friend put eights in his 3000GT doors and they sound great! of course, you will need to have enough power to run them and then you will need kick panels otherwise your imaging will be terrible... but those are my plans, 8s in the doors and some custom kicks with a component set. once i get some damn money!!

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

CVedEclipse..(puttin 8's in the doors) [View all] , All4thaN0okie, Feb-16-02 03:23 AM
  RE: CVedEclipse..(puttin 8's in the doors), 99Eclipse, Feb-16-02 02:47 PM, #1
RE: CVedEclipse..(puttin 8's in the doors), CVedEclipse, Feb-19-02 12:54 AM #2
RE: CVedEclipse..(puttin 8's in the doors), 99Eclipse, Feb-19-02 03:02 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1567 Previous topic | Next topic