Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11813
View in linear mode

Subject: "Electrical problems possibly? (more)" Previous topic | Next topic
clips3kidJan-05-06 06:26 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2005
178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11813, "Electrical problems possibly? (more)"

ok well my last post was complaining about my car not starting, today, it did the same thing

Conditions:
Cold and Wet/Snowy

I went to work, worked for a while, waited for a friend to get off and hopped in my car to drive to her place, i turn my car on, look down, turn my headlights on, and wow, whats this? my radio turns off and then back on. I drove to her place, and sat in the street and waited for her to change, while im waiting i decided to mess with it, no no the stereo and headlights... lmao, anyways... back on topic, i turned my lights on and off and when i turn them on they turned off. I noticed my tv screen that has a clock built into it had changed the time back to 00:00 meaning that the time had been reset. Im now thinking that the way i wired my screen was incredibly stupid.

Wiring screen... i spliced the wiring running from the sony adapter which is most likely only designed to power a CD player both the cd player and screen both share the same power and ground wire

Further information, Stock alternator, new battery, lights dim when i hit the breaks, hit the turn signal.

Stuff: Xbox, 7inch tft screen, 2 12inch infinity 1242w's, poweracoustic amp,pioneer HU, Tokico HP struts/springs, buddy club p1 perforance II plus 17inch wheels

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Electrical problems possibly? (more) [View all] , clips3kid, Jan-05-06 06:26 PM
  RE: Electrical problems possibly? (more), SPL_Eclipse, Jan-07-06 07:29 PM, #1
RE: Electrical problems possibly? (more), clips3kid, Jan-09-06 05:06 AM, #2
      RE: Electrical problems possibly? (more), clips3kid, Jan-25-06 06:52 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11813 Previous topic | Next topic