Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11726
View in linear mode

Subject: "System suggestions?" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseSixDec-02-05 07:59 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11726, "System suggestions?"
Dec-02-05 08:00 PM by EclipseSix

I own a 96 GS (without the infinity system), and have owned it for about 2 years. Well when I first bought it I didn't know too much about audio, what was good, what was bad, and such. I have a kenwood headunit, two kenwood speakers in the back, stocks in the doors, and the tweeters don't seem to work at all(if they're even there). I have two kenwood 10" subs in a sealed enclosure powered by a 900 watt amp (also kenwood).

The system has a little kick, but the sound leaves soooo much to be desired, and I'm looking to re-do the entire system. Considering my money situation, I'm planning on buying the entire system minus a new sub/amp for the trunk, I'll leave that for later. New head unit(something with plenty of features and tune-ability, something good for subs that I'll get later), 4 speakers and two tweeters. Any suggestions? (for under or near $1000, I don't need top of the line, just something quality)

I'll also be selling the current subs, headunit, and amp, which are in great condition as far as I've seen, I'll take a closer look soon and post up pics and models, if anyone is interested in buying either lemme know.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

System suggestions? [View all] , EclipseSix, Dec-02-05 07:59 PM
  RE: System suggestions?, VOTBLINDUB, Dec-22-05 07:59 AM, #1
RE: System suggestions?, dbtuner, Dec-22-05 03:20 PM, #2
RE: System suggestions?, SPL_Eclipse, Dec-22-05 07:53 PM, #3
      RE: System suggestions?, EclipseSix, Dec-23-05 03:38 PM, #4
           RE: System suggestions?, Blk95GS, Dec-23-05 09:27 PM, #5
                RE: System suggestions?, EclipseSix, Dec-24-05 12:52 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11726 Previous topic | Next topic