Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1168
View in linear mode

Subject: "Please help with stock radio" Previous topic | Next topic
preci_eclipseJan-15-02 11:46 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2001
55 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1168, "Please help with stock radio"

Wzup peeps, my car was broken into and me entire Clarion system stolen (deck, eq, cd changer, amp, box). Anyway the thiefs yanked and ripped everything out. I believe I have been able to re-tie and crimp every broken wire. I'm trying to install a stock radio in the car now and I get absolutely nothing out of any of the speakers. It's a stock eclipse double din Infinity radio, I have the code for it, power is good, the lighting comes on, radio flashes with the car alarm, antenna is good I'm able to scan the strongest stations in my area and as far as I can tell all connections to my harness are good. I get absolutely nothing out of any of the speakers. I have checked the fuses and I'm stuck. Any suggestions, ideas of what I should check next. TIA

1995 GS with 147K miles, Injen Intake, Pacesetter Catback, Projector headlamps, G2 altezzas, Clear Sidemarkers, Tokico Blues and Eibach Pro's, 18" Chrome Zeneti Milanos, 97+ front bumper

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Please help with stock radio [View all] , preci_eclipse, Jan-15-02 11:46 PM
  RE: Please help with stock radio, Kid Cap0, Jan-25-02 02:30 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1168 Previous topic | Next topic