Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1160
View in linear mode

Subject: "anyone looking for an in-car DVD player/monitor?" Previous topic | Next topic
cyanJan-14-02 10:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1160, "anyone looking for an in-car DVD player/monitor?"

all details are in the for sale forum, its a compaq 12XL125 laptop for sale, basically brand new, with a DVD drive. so if anyone is looking at those sharp and philips portable dvd players with 8" screens, you cant beat this deal.
the computer has a 533mhz AMD K6 processor, 6GB hard drive, 16x DVD drive, 13.1" TFT monitor, 64MB ram, and a year and a half left on the original extended warranty. the unit is pretty much brand new, i just received it back from circuit city, where it received a new monitor, new hard drive, new AC adapter, AND new DVD drive.
i will consider all reasonable offers and trades. send me an email if interested. check the for sale forum for more info

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1160 Previous topic | Next topic