Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11324
View in linear mode

Subject: "where to hook up powerlocks + turnsignals aftermarket alarm??" Previous topic | Next topic
GSwede96Jul-25-05 07:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11324, "where to hook up powerlocks + turnsignals aftermarket alarm??"

Ok I am installing a aftermarket alarm but I cannot find the spots to hook up turnsignals and powerlocks. Can anyone tell me how to connect these two and where to do it?
I found the connector behind the stereo that turnsignals run through but if I put turnsignalsupply from alarm to them they still wont work. I got two outs from alarm to turnsignals/flash...one for each side.

The powerlocks...where do I connect the alarmcables to on the car? Its the contact behind the fusebox by the feet on the driverside right? But wich cables to cut into?

I dont have my chiltons here so I cannot find schematics so pls tell me how to do this....

I am doing it tomorrow so the quicker the answeris the better

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

where to hook up powerlocks + turnsignals aftermarket alarm?? [View all] , GSwede96, Jul-25-05 07:53 AM
  RE: where to hook up powerlocks + turnsignals aftermarket alarm??, azdave, Jul-25-05 02:32 PM, #1
RE: where to hook up powerlocks + turnsignals aftermarket alarm??, 96rs-t, Jul-26-05 11:32 AM, #2
      RE: where to hook up powerlocks + turnsignals aftermarket alarm??, GSwede96, Jul-27-05 09:42 AM, #3
           RE: where to hook up powerlocks + turnsignals aftermarket alarm??, 96rs-t, Jul-29-05 08:46 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11324 Previous topic | Next topic