Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #10679
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Anyone know anything about Soundstorm amps?" Previous topic | Next topic
a_miller_76Mar-06-05 02:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10680, "RE: Anyone know anything about Soundstorm amps?"
In response to In response to 0

The techonlogy and design speaks highly to design from the mid-90's, and technology is just about as high. A lot of these no-name comapanies buy out of date technology and tooling so they can produce knockoffs of old stuff wrapped in a new name and casing. I'd say stick with the major well known names. This stuff looks like pure junk.

Personally I've never even heard of them so I had to research them on the net. Usually when someone names their product close to a successfull company (i.e., Soundstream-Soundstorm, Rockwood-Rockford, Kenford-Kenwood, etc) they are garbage trying to make it off the coat tails of a competitive name brand recoginition.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anyone know anything about Soundstorm amps? [View all] , siueclipse, Mar-06-05 12:20 PM
  RE: Anyone know anything about Soundstorm amps?, a_miller_76, Mar-06-05 02:16 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #10679 Previous topic | Next topic