Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1051
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Bazooka Subs??" Previous topic | Next topic
BeefGGDec-28-01 04:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
196 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1052, "RE: Bazooka Subs??"
In response to In response to 0

I just got the RS10hp for Christmas. It is aweomse. It works perfect in the car. Be sure to get the RS not the EL series. It's more money but is a lot better. A friend of mine that helped me install it says that it sounds a lot better then what he thought a single 10" would do and that it is better then some 2 12" that he has installed. I got it from www.dealznet.com for $230 plus $30 for shipping which is the best that I could find. It does take up a lot of space but much less then a box and amp would and is very easy to take out temporarly. It is plently of bass and sounds good. I can't stress how important it is to get the RS and NOT the EL. For $260 total it was well worth the money and is a lot cheaper then other subs. I say go for it. It's easier to intall then others too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Bazooka Subs?? [View all] , 1TuffRS, Dec-24-01 02:49 PM
  RE: Bazooka Subs??, BeefGG, Dec-28-01 04:50 PM #1
RE: Bazooka Subs??, 1TuffRS, Dec-28-01 05:05 PM, #2
      RE: Bazooka Subs??, BeefGG, Dec-29-01 03:44 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1051 Previous topic | Next topic