Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9115
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: anyone have LoJack installed (recently)?" Previous topic | Next topic
CrazyEclipseMay-21-04 02:42 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9125, "RE: anyone have LoJack installed (recently)?"
In response to In response to 1

I would recommend getting a Viper alarm and then getting the GPS setup for it. It is pretty nice you can set all kinds of features for it. For instance you can have it set so if anybody drives the car over 75mph or something it will send you an email. Also you can go to the website and track the location of the car yourself. Lojacks they track the car for you. You can't go to a website and check where it is. Also I believe lojacks works off of cell towers so if they steal the car and there are no towers around no signal. But with the Viper system it is GPS satellite. It works just like Onstar.. Heres a link to check it out.... http://www.directed.com/security/viper/gps.asp

I'm looking at getting one myself. I will let you know how it works out but I have been told by a few people that have it love it..

I hate my engine! Wanna help me out?
PM/Email/AIM me to setup an appointment.
Also, feel free to send me a birthday present! May 25 it's the big 21!
Paypal email is CrazyEclipse@comcast.net
member# 2498 / female member# unknown

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

anyone have LoJack installed (recently)? [View all] , TeamDR1665, May-19-04 10:13 AM
  RE: anyone have LoJack installed (recently)?, Uberingram, May-19-04 11:29 AM, #1
RE: anyone have LoJack installed (recently)?, CrazyEclipse, May-21-04 02:42 PM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9115 Previous topic | Next topic