Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #8670
View in linear mode

Subject: "Installed new HU and soft top won't work, Help!!" Previous topic | Next topic
BlackSpyder99Apr-05-04 01:06 AM
Member since Mar 30th 2004
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8670, "Installed new HU and soft top won't work, Help!!"

I own a 99 eclipse spyder GS and I just finished installing my new headunit and rewired all speakers with 16 gauge wire. It came stock with the Infinity CD/CASSETTE, Amp&Changer unit. As I was testing everything out, I realized the top did not work. It goes through the sequence of bringing the windows down, but all you can hear is the soft top motor clicking and not doing anything. I looked through the schematics and can't find anything that refers to the soft top. I did realize that I failed to wire the power antenna. I still haven't installed the new amp, since I am still undecided on where to place it. The original amp was under the passenger seat, the new amp will not fit in the same location. I would really appreciate, if you could all share your knowledge and help me out on this one.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Installed new HU and soft top won't work, Help!! [View all] , BlackSpyder99, Apr-05-04 01:06 AM
  RE: Installed new HU and soft top won't work, Help!!, a_miller_76, Apr-05-04 09:54 AM, #1
RE: Installed new HU and soft top won't work, Help!!, BlackSpyder99, Apr-07-04 07:38 AM, #2
      RE: Installed new HU and soft top won't work, Help!!, a_miller_76, Apr-07-04 07:57 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #8670 Previous topic | Next topic