Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6864
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: My New CD Player" Previous topic | Next topic
NackersAug-11-03 05:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6924, "RE: My New CD Player"
In response to In response to 4

"That was totally uncalled for and not helpful at all."

And that helped someho . Besides, I told him that I was sorry for all of that and that I hope *HE* enjoys it. I was just giving him my opinion about the whole thing. I think that it is cool how it changes colors, but I don't know why someone would want it. I wasn't trying to come off as a dick, I was just typing like I talk and I know that it is hard to read something and relate the words with the tone that the person is trying to use.

But seriously tricky. Why don't you stop trying to play the good guy and let people talk for themselves? How do you know that he didn't value my opinion? How do you know if he even gives a fuck about my opinion? Maybe he read this and realized what I was trying to say. Maybe he thought I was being a dick, but if he thought that, why didn't he post back?

I want him to enjoy his deck, but I was just saying, basically, that I don't like it... that *I* don't like it. D00d, you just need to stick to whats yours and keep out of other peoples shit imo.

But yeah BTP. How much did you pay for that? I know Clarion shit isn't exactly cheap and am really curious how much they charge for that.

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

My New CD Player [View all] , blaindsmith, Aug-06-03 11:19 AM
  RE: My New CD Player, Nackers, Aug-11-03 12:10 AM, #1
RE: My New CD Player, scirio, Aug-11-03 08:07 AM, #2
RE: My New CD Player, djtrickee, Aug-11-03 08:21 AM, #3
      RE: My New CD Player, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-11-03 03:54 PM, #4
           RE: My New CD Player, Nackers, Aug-11-03 05:52 PM #5
                RE: My New CD Player, Shockeclipse, Aug-12-03 10:39 AM, #6
                RE: My New CD Player, djtrickee, Aug-12-03 11:05 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6864 Previous topic | Next topic