Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6527
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Anyone have opinions on Kenwood subs?" Previous topic | Next topic
JproduktionJul-11-03 10:18 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2003
490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6621, "RE: Anyone have opinions on Kenwood subs?"
In response to In response to 2

Dude...big mistake if you dont get those tornadoes..i Got mine at best buy for around 150-170 for 2 12's that came in a box, i also got a kenwood 1000watt so it matched...The bass responses was excellent and hit pretty hard, and it wasnt that noisy, ugly sounding bass, it was clean and very crisp...I love them and i wouldnt have gotten any other ones, my sister owns 2 12 rockford fosgate, and mine sounds better everyones says it is...Dont get 10's get 12's, its only couple more bucks and you get more bang for the buck..but thats just my 10cents,...My opinion, get them, dont worry about what other people say, you will be glad to get them once ure rollin hard, and make sure you get a strong amp thats 2way and around 1000-1500 so you would be using all the power presented to you by the tornado subs..get them, and youll know what i mean..later
Andre

Injen SRI
3G RIMS
Custom Red Calipers
ATX driver
M0re to come~

I NEED A NEW BUMPER!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anyone have opinions on Kenwood subs? [View all] , Blk95Talon, Jul-05-03 08:52 AM
  RE: Anyone have opinions on Kenwood subs?, superelite68, Jul-05-03 10:36 AM, #1
RE: Anyone have opinions on Kenwood subs?, pudd_dogg, Jul-07-03 04:05 AM, #2
RE: Anyone have opinions on Kenwood subs?, Jproduktion, Jul-11-03 10:18 PM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6527 Previous topic | Next topic