Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5459
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Two Questions. Alarms & Headunit Install" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseFeb-28-03 07:16 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5461, "RE: Two Questions. Alarms & Headunit Install"
In response to In response to 0

viper alarms are great in my opinion. people tend to got overly anxious about alarms, when in reality they are very simple components (relays) and are all very similar even among different brands. once you get into the upper echelon of alarms, however, the differences become apperant. let us know what specific model youre looking at and well give you a better idea. i think XtremeRS will be able to answer this one best, hes the resident alarm expert.

as far as the picture, it looks to me like a factory trim panel that has been laminated with a 1/8" piece of ABS (availible at www.selectproducts.com among other places) over the cubby hole. its been so long since ive had a stock headunit area its hard for me to say, though.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Two Questions. Alarms & Headunit Install [View all] , SlowButLow, Feb-28-03 04:54 PM
  RE: Two Questions. Alarms & Headunit Install, SPL_Eclipse, Feb-28-03 07:16 PM #1
RE: Two Questions. Alarms & Headunit Install, jerseystyle1, Mar-01-03 03:58 AM, #2
      RE: Two Questions. Alarms & Headunit Install, TeamXtremeRS, Mar-01-03 09:50 AM, #3
           RE: Two Questions. Alarms & Headunit Install, oMInOUs97RS, Mar-01-03 08:28 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5459 Previous topic | Next topic