Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5417
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Question for people with Infinity system" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseFeb-26-03 04:07 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5418, "RE: Question for people with Infinity system"
In response to In response to 0

thats strange, i always thgouht they made an adapter so that you could retain the infinity amp, but i could be wrong. if you wanted to bypass the amp, it shouldnt be too hard. you would just need to run new speaker wire from the headunit to the speakers. you might also be able to run the new wires to the factory amp and splice them in there, someone posted a diagram of the amp cable pins and what they are recently. look for a post started by me about infinity systems and youll find it there.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Question for people with Infinity system [View all] , zerog16, Feb-26-03 02:06 PM
  RE: Question for people with Infinity system, SPL_Eclipse, Feb-26-03 04:07 PM #1
RE: Question for people with Infinity system, oMInOUs97RS, Mar-01-03 08:34 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5417 Previous topic | Next topic