Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5417
View in linear mode

Subject: "Question for people with Infinity system" Previous topic | Next topic
zerog16Feb-26-03 02:06 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5417, "Question for people with Infinity system"

I'm going to put my pioneer head unit my 98 GS and I called to get a wiring harness and the guy said I would have to bypass the infinity amp. My first question is, is that hard to do? I don't really feel like paying $50-$100 just to get it done. I'm experienced with car stereos but I'm not an expert so I don't think it should be that hard but I could be wrong. And my second question is, where is the amp located? The guy said it was under the passenger seat and I took a quick peek down there and all I could find was a connector that I haven't really inspected yet so I don't know what it is for. I haven't really searched for it yet and was wondering if somebody could tell me where it was and what is the easiest way to access it. Any other information from anybody who has done this themselves or knows about it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Question for people with Infinity system [View all] , zerog16, Feb-26-03 02:06 PM
  RE: Question for people with Infinity system, SPL_Eclipse, Feb-26-03 04:07 PM, #1
RE: Question for people with Infinity system, oMInOUs97RS, Mar-01-03 08:34 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5417 Previous topic | Next topic