Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3947
View in linear mode

Subject: "Antenna Remote wire" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeSep-16-02 12:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3947, "Antenna Remote wire"

I have a 98 GS. It has the automatic antenna which has been working fine. However, when I installed my aftermarket Head unit today and hooked up the blue remote/antenna wire, the antenna doesnt go up or down at all. I can't seem to find on the stock harness which wire controls the antenna. I used my voltmeter and was able to confirm that the aftermarket unit is sending a signal on the blue wire, but I dont know what to hook it too? Anyone know what to hook to get the antenna to work?

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Antenna Remote wire [View all] , djtrickee, Sep-16-02 12:35 PM
  RE: Antenna Remote wire, eklipsdrvr99, Sep-16-02 04:02 PM, #1
RE: Antenna Remote wire, a_miller_76, Sep-16-02 11:13 PM, #2
      RE: Antenna Remote wire, djtrickee, Sep-17-02 01:43 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3947 Previous topic | Next topic