Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1965
View in linear mode

Subject: "Box idea?" Previous topic | Next topic
ForsakenEclipseMar-25-02 08:37 PM
Member since Jan 24th 2002
64 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1965, "Box idea?"

I want to keep my spare tire...and I don't want a bulky box in my trunk so this is what I am thinking about.

I took everything out of my hatch area...all the plastic, the spare tire...and took the metal things that hold the tire and the jack...now I am going to dynamat everything going around the wires...and everything and the hatch lid under the wing...I am thinking about just sitting the spare tire down in there on top of the dynamat...and possibly just getting some wood (what kind should I get) and just cut out like a sheet of it and lay it down in the hatch area after I replace all the plastic and just mounting two subs on that after I cut the holes for them in the wood...facing up...I guess it would kinda be like free air in a way...but it would still be mounted on wood...like a box. What that work and sound good...or would I have to go all out and make a complete box

Josh

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Box idea? [View all] , ForsakenEclipse, Mar-25-02 08:37 PM
  RE: Box idea?, dudasd, Mar-26-02 06:00 AM, #1
RE: Box idea?, Blk95GS, Mar-26-02 06:02 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1965 Previous topic | Next topic