Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1502
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Got pics of your system in your car?" Previous topic | Next topic
dudasdFeb-14-02 12:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
735 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1503, "RE: Got pics of your system in your car?"
In response to In response to 0

Sorry I'm on the road for work so no pics handy, but here's a brief detail....My amp rack comes up behind the seat and wraps over the top and angles back to the hatch where it drops into the spare tire well. In the front behind the seat back I have 3 plexi cuts outs the show off from left to right, my caps, my distribution blocks, and my epicenter. On the back side under the little hatch cover insert I have another large piece of plexi that shows off my 2 Alpines for the mids and highs. In a motorized tray under that I have my HCCA 2100 that slides in and out with a small army of fans blowing on it. The box is fiberglass and fills in the spare tire well(had to cut out that tire holder in there). In it I have my 2 XTR Pro 12's, 1 firing face up and the other wired out of phase firing in the other side. It's all color matched vinyl on the outside with red neons all over to highlight everything. (Painted the basket on the one sub white to show it off better) Up front I have a Kenwood KDC-X917 and a SOny XE-744 EQ filling in the dash, the controller for the Epicenter is in the ashtray. I'm working on a deal right now to trade the EQ and some old parts for a Kenwood 910 DVD with the retractable screen. Sorry for the lack of pics, hoepfully when I'm done with this trip I'll be able to squeeze home long enough to post a few......

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Got pics of your system in your car? [View all] , ourformerselves, Feb-14-02 10:56 AM
  RE: Got pics of your system in your car?, dudasd, Feb-14-02 12:23 PM #1
RE: Got pics of your system in your car?, brynden29, Feb-15-02 02:16 AM, #2
      RE: Got pics of your system in your car?, All4thaN0okie, Feb-15-02 09:30 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1502 Previous topic | Next topic