Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #10036
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: anyone else have prob with there alarm going off about a min after they set it?" Previous topic | Next topic
DJ420aNov-17-04 11:34 AM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10050, "RE: anyone else have prob with there alarm going off about a min after they set it?"
In response to In response to 0

Does your alarm have a shock adjustment? Mine does and if I set it really high, I can yell at the car and set the alarm off. If you do, just turn it down. If its like mine, the adjusment box is zip tied to the steering column under the dash. I dont know if thats where it was put when the car was made but thats where mine is.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

anyone else have prob with there alarm going off about a min after they set it? [View all] , 97grnRS, Nov-16-04 12:14 PM
  RE: anyone else have prob with there alarm going off about a min after they set it?, DJ420a, Nov-17-04 11:34 AM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #10036 Previous topic | Next topic