Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2134
View in linear mode

Subject: "Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks" Previous topic | Next topic
LeonthefadedJan-15-12 12:43 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2011
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2134, "Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"

Title speaks for itself.

Too many trolls, if you dont have a 4g63 you automatically dont matter and should get one mentality is too much too bare. I've been lurking this site for awhile, and I hope my contributions to the 2GNT will be a significant one.

Stickerbomb

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks, Fotowntalon, Jan-15-12 03:53 AM, #1
RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks, AdministratorCODE4, Jan-15-12 08:13 AM, #2
RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks, jdm1990, Jan-15-12 07:36 PM, #3
RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-16-12 08:09 AM, #4
RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks, Leonthefaded, Jan-16-12 06:02 PM, #5
      RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks, dalesmitsu, Jan-16-12 06:16 PM, #6
           RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks, Leonthefaded, Jan-16-12 09:51 PM, #7
                RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks, chinexican, Jan-19-12 09:20 AM, #8

FotowntalonJan-15-12 03:53 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2135, "RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"
In response to Reply # 0

DSMtuners being 4g63 biased!?!?!?!

NO WAY!!! =P Welcome.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorCODE4Jan-15-12 08:13 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#2136, "RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome!

---

2012 2500HD LML

jdm1990Jan-15-12 07:36 PM
Member since Jun 19th 2010
76 posts,
#2137, "RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"
In response to Reply # 2

welcome dude! Ditched tuners myself haha

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-16-12 08:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#2138, "RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Leonthefaded
Title speaks for itself. Too many trolls, if you dont have a 4g63 you automatically dont matter and should get one mentality is too much too bare. I've been lurking this site for awhile, and I hope my contributions to the 2GNT will be a significant one.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

LeonthefadedJan-16-12 06:02 PM
1 posts,
#2139, "RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"
In response to Reply # 4

Thank you all for the warm welcome. just from the welcomes I can tell this site is different.

The first words too me were "Fill out your mod list"

Stickerbomb

dalesmitsuJan-16-12 06:16 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#2140, "RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-16-12 06:18 PM by dalesmitsu

Welcome.
Are you the one on tuners, with the 2gb front bumper that was covered with stickers?

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

LeonthefadedJan-16-12 09:51 PM
1 posts,
#2141, "RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"
In response to Reply # 6

Yes same screenname

Stickerbomb

chinexicanJan-19-12 09:20 AM
Member since Oct 18th 2011
3 posts,
#2142, "RE: Join 2GNT, because DSMtuners sucks"
In response to Reply # 7

Hey Leon, welcome. I hope you at least keep up with the Hawaii DSM post on tuners. We need to start up something for us out there.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2134 Previous topic | Next topic