Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2066
View in linear mode

Subject: "Long time member, first time poster...." Previous topic | Next topic
blindboarder_02Aug-30-11 10:13 AM
Member since Jul 29th 2009
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2066, "Long time member, first time poster...."

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to finally introduce myself. I've been a member for a couple years lurking the forums and getting information on my car. I was at the 2011 Shootout and stayed at the All American Inn. I remember seeing a few other 2gnt.com stickers on a few vehicles and didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone. I wished I would have though.

I've owned 2 - 2gnt's, first one was a grey 95' that I ran until almost 300k miles, almost completely stock and my second is my 98' Panda which I am starting to restore/modify. I started small to learn these cars from the base model so I can progress into something I consider a "Dream Machine". Maybe a 2g Tsi awd someday. But this is how I feel I should do this for now.

I will always try to show respect and honesty, and if I dont know the answer I will not try to act as if I do. I might offer an opinion on a matter, but if I'm wrong I hope someone doesn't jump all over me because of it. It's part of learning to ask questions and get things wrong.

Thanks for taking the time and reading my intro,
blind*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Wes TankAug-30-11 10:20 AM
Member since Oct 13th 2006
214 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2068, "RE: Long time member, first time poster...."
In response to Reply # 0

Hello.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

freelancefoolAug-30-11 10:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2069, "RE: Long time member, first time poster...."
In response to Reply # 0

We were all the drunk people making the noise in the back lot until 3am. You could've come by and introduced yourself. I don't bite. Dino might though.

My Blog

blindboarder_02Aug-30-11 10:32 AM
Member since Jul 29th 2009
10 posts,
#2070, "Re: "
In response to Reply # 2

I met up with Wes at Arnies house before the BratStop. I was the other Panda.

I didn't need to get bit that weekend-recovering from food poisoning was a B****
But next time I will remember to stop by. I heard one of the guys mention that the All American is usually the place that the 2gnt guys hangout at.

-Travis-

Paint Tech & I-CAR certified

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-31-11 03:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#2075, "RE: Long time member, first time poster...."
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to finally posting!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2066 Previous topic | Next topic