Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109063
View in linear mode

Subject: "turbo oil feed line?" Previous topic | Next topic
biggie16gNov-20-11 07:59 PM
Member since May 28th 2007
84 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109063, "turbo oil feed line?"

So my oil line that was purchased off ebay... mistake, broke and the oil on the hot manifold cought fire. My question is where have you guys purchased your oil lines and how have they held up?

1995 eclipse rs-t. Might as well be a ford because I have to fix or repair daily...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4Nov-20-11 08:04 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109064, "RE: turbo oil feed line?"
In response to Reply # 0

Anplumbing.com or make your own.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

99RedGsNov-20-11 11:24 PM
Member since Jul 05th 2007
42 posts,
#109065, "RE: turbo oil feed line?"
In response to Reply # 1
Nov-20-11 11:24 PM by 99RedGs

Bought mine off summitracing and assembled them myself. We'll find out if they are going to leak at all once I finish wiring up the MS. But for what I paid for all of the fittings and hose... it better not leak..

Ah Vtec... All of the lag with none of the turbo

Broke4goingNov-29-11 04:28 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2009
50 posts,
#109071, "RE: turbo oil feed line?"
In response to Reply # 2
Nov-29-11 04:32 PM by Broke4going

this place is local to me, but you can order custom lines from them or similar businesses in your area. http://www.bgrubber.com/home.aspx

For instance, I told them I needed a 2 1/2ft braided steel line with 4AN fittings on each end, one side straight and the other with a 90 degree bend. They made one for me and it was permanently sealed on each end, no assembly required. Looks beautiful. I believe as a walk in customer I paid like $30 or less. Price could change depending on fittings and line length.

here is a page on the site no doubt added because of all the local racers here haha! We keep the walk in business steady! http://www.bgrubber.com/services.aspx?id=40

The screen name says it all

nzty420aJan-08-12 02:45 AM
Member since Jul 11th 2011
43 posts,
#109105, "RE: turbo oil feed line?"
In response to Reply # 3

oil feed line 5 dollars at autozone and buy some brake line bend it yourself and you have a hard line kit plus about 3 dollars in adapters . works well for me .

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109063 Previous topic | Next topic