Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1247
View in linear mode

Subject: "Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's" Previous topic | Next topic
ScreaminESep-17-05 10:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1247, "Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"

like it says...

Inspire me!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, ModeratoreclipzGST, Sep-19-05 03:31 PM, #1
RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, Hult250R, Sep-20-05 11:05 AM, #2
      RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, ModeratoreclipzGST, Sep-20-05 11:13 AM, #3
           RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, ScreaminE, Sep-20-05 06:05 PM, #4
           RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, ModeratoreclipzGST, Sep-21-05 12:58 PM, #6
           RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, Hult250R, Sep-21-05 11:43 AM, #5
                RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, Jen, Sep-23-05 10:58 AM, #7
                     RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, soulcontroller, Sep-23-05 01:17 PM, #8
                          RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, ScreaminE, Sep-23-05 01:59 PM, #9
                          RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, sd240, Sep-23-05 08:03 PM, #10
                          RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, Diceman19, Sep-25-05 12:50 PM, #11
                               RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, soulcontroller, Sep-27-05 10:57 AM, #12
                                    RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, ModeratoreclipzGST, Sep-27-05 11:58 AM, #13
                                    RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, Diceman19, Sep-28-05 03:55 PM, #14
                                         RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, sd240, Oct-02-05 05:37 PM, #15
                                              RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's, Hult250R, Oct-15-05 11:24 AM, #16

ModeratoreclipzGSTSep-19-05 03:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1248, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-19-05 03:32 PM by eclipzGST

ok, since noone responded, all you need to do is look through this forum and find posts by saberkhan, hybriddsm, diceman19, Jeff99gs and hult250r. Then, just look at their sig pics. Oh yeah, Jen's is gorgeous as well.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hult250RSep-20-05 11:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1249, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by eclipzGST
ok, since noone responded, all you need to do is look through this forum and find posts by saberkhan, hybriddsm, diceman19, Jeff99gs and hult250r. Then, just look at their sig pics. Oh yeah, Jen's is gorgeous as well.

See Sig Pic

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

ModeratoreclipzGSTSep-20-05 11:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1250, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by eclipzGST ok, since noone responded, all you need to do is look through this forum and find posts by saberkhan, hybriddsm, diceman19, Jeff99gs and hult250r. Then, just look at their sig pics. Oh yeah, Jen's is gorgeous as well.
See Sig Pic

Yours was mentioned in my post.

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

ScreaminESep-20-05 06:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1251, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm too excited about gettin a 1g awd

I missed a great deal on a rs laser AWD by mere minutes...dammit

ModeratoreclipzGSTSep-21-05 12:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1252, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by ScreaminE
I'm too excited about gettin a 1g awd I missed a great deal on a rs laser AWD by mere minutes...dammit

Laser' are the ULTIMATE sleeper!

Hult250RSep-21-05 11:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1253, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by eclipzGST ok, since noone responded, all you need to do is look through this forum and find posts by saberkhan, hybriddsm, diceman19, Jeff99gs and hult250r. Then, just look at their sig pics. Oh yeah, Jen's is gorgeous as well.
See Sig Pic
Yours was mentioned in my post.

I know I was just showing him

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

JenSep-23-05 10:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#1254, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 5
Sep-23-05 11:00 AM by Jen

Oh yeah, Jen's is gorgeous as well.

Thank you very much!

(Since my jealous hubby might read this, I should mention that according to him, it's HIS car - not mine, and not ours... Hi Honey! )

soulcontrollerSep-23-05 01:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1255, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 7

ScreaminESep-23-05 01:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1256, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 8

Very sexy...Keep em coming!

sd240Sep-23-05 08:03 PM
Member since May 25th 2003
298 posts,
#1257, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 9

I'll try to get some pictures up of mine after I get it painted, hopefully by the end of next week.

93 Tsi AWD-SAFC I, Apexi N1 turbo back, MBC, K&N w/ hacked can,
Walbro 255, Accel wires, 650cc injectors, stage 3 dsmchip

97 Neon ACR-Stock

Diceman19Sep-25-05 12:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1258, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by soulcontroller

dude matt, is that the dejontool FMIC?

soulcontrollerSep-27-05 10:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1259, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 11

naa i got it from extremepsi.

if i remember right its the old IRC.

ModeratoreclipzGSTSep-27-05 11:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1260, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 12

Matt, your car looks VERY nice! I think it's one of my new favs!

Diceman19Sep-28-05 03:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1261, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by soulcontroller
naa i got it from extremepsi. if i remember right its the old IRC.

i want it.

sd240Oct-02-05 05:37 PM
Member since May 25th 2003
298 posts,
#1262, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 14
Oct-02-05 05:39 PM by sd240

This isn't a picture, but here's a little clip of my car right after it got painted, it's still not together yet. I just bought a camcorder and I've been playing around. Here ya go...
www.zippyvideos.com/8572046421488416/talon_in_paint/

93 Tsi AWD-SAFC I, Apexi N1 turbo back, MBC, K&N w/ hacked can,
Walbro 255, Accel wires, 650cc injectors, stage 3 dsmchip

97 Neon ACR-Stock

Hult250ROct-15-05 11:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1263, "RE: Attention Everyone...Post Pics of your/your favoritte 1g's"
In response to Reply # 15
Oct-15-05 11:33 AM by Hult250R

I thought Id bring this post back from the dead since we just went out and did a little photo-shoot for our website.

Heres a few that came out, we went in the middle of the day and were fighting the sun and glare so quite a few didnt turn out the way we wanted them.

http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/hult250r/WebPics/

A Few of my Favorites:

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1247 Previous topic | Next topic